Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    http://shipyourenemiesglitter.com/

The FAQ and Reviews sections are hilarious.

Would it annoy you being sent glitter? I'd probably find it mildly frustrating.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)

I saw that website earlier. Love the website, I don't think I've ever been sworn at as a potential customer before. To be honest I think I'd be quite happy to get glitter since at the moment all I get is bank statements and greetings from universities I haven't even applied to so glitter would make a nice change.

ReputationRep:

I dont have your address.

ReputationRep:
    Just packaged glitter no but if it were boxed such that opening the box made it go everywhere I'd be pissed :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chlorophile)
    I saw that website earlier. Love the website, I don't think I've ever been sworn at as a potential customer before. To be honest I think I'd be quite happy to get glitter since at the moment all I get is bank statements and greetings from universities I haven't even applied to so glitter would make a nice change.
    The swearing makes me want to buy from them all the more. Awh :console: Maybe someday someone will hate you enough to send you glitter.

(Original post by Messiah Complex)
    I dont have your address.
    I don't have yours either

ReputationRep:
    I would say 'mhey' before transforming into the glitter fairy, pouring most of the glitter onto myself and keeping some in my pockets to throw at people as I'm dancing around the streets.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicatre)
    Just packaged glitter no but if it were boxed such that opening the box made it go everywhere I'd be pissed :P
    An envelope could be annoying! It comes within a letter I think, so if you took out the letter and opened it then glitter went everywhere it'd be pretty annoying! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirMasterKey)
    I would say 'mhey' before transforming into the glitter fairy, pouring most of the glitter onto myself and keeping some in my pockets to throw at people as I'm dancing around the streets.
    I like the way you think.

ReputationRep:
    An envelope could be annoying! It comes within a letter I think, so if you took out the letter and opened it then glitter went everywhere it'd be pretty annoying! :lol:
    Yeeaahh I'd kill you haha

ReputationRep:
    That's a non confrontational beta way to deal with your enemies.

I'll just RKO them

ReputationRep:
    This site is genius! Too bad I don't know the address of the people I hate
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    I want to know how much glitter you get. It better be a substantial amount, it's not a cheap investment for someone you hate.

I've seen something similar before where they ship cow **** this is mostly in America though still funny.

ReputationRep:
    I love glitter, I should ship it to myself

ReputationRep:
    I did this with my friends' Christmas cards this year

ReputationRep:
    I love that they recommend sending some glitter to paypal for being a bad company.

ReputationRep:
    I'd probably go on a rampage killing people I'd be so angry.
    • PS Helper
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Love the FAQs hilarious

ReputationRep:

Website moved to http://sendglitterletter.com/ and working now

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.