Anyone know how to get an A* on a french speaking controlled assessment.
The maximum time I can speak for is 6 minutes and the topic is school life.
The questions I will be asked are:
1. Describe your school
2. What are you favorite and worst subjects?
3.What do you wear to school?
4. Talk about your future plans?
5.Describe a school trip you have been on?
6. Compare a your school to a french school?
7. What is your daily routine?
GCSE OCR French Speaking controlled assessment...help! watch
- Thread Starter
- 14-01-2015 18:04
- 07-04-2015 20:40
hi ur controlled assesment is the same as mine i am too looking for help lol
- 07-04-2015 20:52
- Memorise all your responces and give yourself time to learn it
- Include lots of opinions and justify them, don't start all your sentences with the same phrase.
- Ask a few questions to show you acknowledge it is a conversation, but don't just say et toi? Ask something interesting, this will also mean you will get to speak less.
- Focus on your pronunciation and the fluency of your conversation, don't make it sound forced and unnatural
- If you mess up, ask to start again, talk slowly so you don't stutter as you will lose marks
- Finally, be original and make sure thay what you write is crazy and different to make you stand out. Oh and be confident, if you mess up you will get a chance to redo but it will be a different question do don't take that risk
Good luck!Last edited by _ariane29; 07-04-2015 at 20:54.