Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know how to get an A* on a french speaking controlled assessment.
    The maximum time I can speak for is 6 minutes and the topic is school life.
    The questions I will be asked are:
    1. Describe your school
    2. What are you favorite and worst subjects?
    3.What do you wear to school?
    4. Talk about your future plans?
    5.Describe a school trip you have been on?
    6. Compare a your school to a french school?
    7. What is your daily routine?

ReputationRep:
    hi ur controlled assesment is the same as mine i am too looking for help lol

ReputationRep:
    - Memorise all your responces and give yourself time to learn it
    - Include lots of opinions and justify them, don't start all your sentences with the same phrase.
    - Ask a few questions to show you acknowledge it is a conversation, but don't just say et toi? Ask something interesting, this will also mean you will get to speak less.
    - Focus on your pronunciation and the fluency of your conversation, don't make it sound forced and unnatural
    - If you mess up, ask to start again, talk slowly so you don't stutter as you will lose marks
    - Finally, be original and make sure thay what you write is crazy and different to make you stand out. Oh and be confident, if you mess up you will get a chance to redo but it will be a different question do don't take that risk
    Good luck!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.