Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know where I can find this paper? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    This paper will not come out to the general public until march as they think it will prevent people cheating in mocks and so they can iron out any problems. The easiest thing to do would be to ask your teacher for it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehaan)
    This paper will not come out to the general public until march as they think it will prevent people cheating in mocks and so they can iron out any problems. The easiest thing to do would be to ask your teacher for it
    habe you done the aqa GCSE b2 June 14 exam. If so what topics come up

ReputationRep:
    Can't remember but look at June 2012 as that gives you a good idea but the paper isn't too bad

ReputationRep:
    I have done this paper for my mocks got a respectable A* 48/60, If you want I can tell you the topics on there or PM you what I put if that's possible

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.