The Student Room Group

Biology AS coursework help

Hi there, I'm doing my biology AS coursework at the moment, the practical is mung beans and h2o2 (time taken for a disc of filter paper to float to the surface etc) and I'm wondering how I could improve the method, anyone know?
Thanks in advance
Ben
Getting external help on your AS coursework is cheating.
Reply 2
Original post by BenF98
Hi there, I'm doing my biology AS coursework at the moment, the practical is mung beans and h2o2 (time taken for a disc of filter paper to float to the surface etc) and I'm wondering how I could improve the method, anyone know?
Thanks in advance
Ben

Original post by H.Ibrahim
Getting external help on your AS coursework is cheating.

There is nothing wrong with some generic points. Think about factors you will control the equipment you will use for example when collecting x amounts of gas would the gas syringe be air tight etc.... Any thing you will be careful of and focus on collecting accurate and quality data. If I helped please rep.

P.S: There is nothing wrong with anything generic
Original post by Shadoo
There is nothing wrong with some generic points. Think about factors you will control the equipment you will use for example when collecting x amounts of gas would the gas syringe be air tight etc.... Any thing you will be careful of and focus on collecting accurate and quality data. If I helped please rep.

P.S: There is nothing wrong with anything generic

That may be true but a lot of people around March time when people are doing ISA's PM/make threads for "insight" etc. I think it's ridiculous, albeit not everyone cheats and giving generic help works if you are careful with your wording.
Reply 4
Yeah I alone receive hundreds of messages I wouldn't put it past the OP to be spamming people.
Original post by H.Ibrahim
That may be true but a lot of people around March time when people are doing ISA's PM/make threads for "insight" etc. I think it's ridiculous, albeit not everyone cheats and giving generic help works if you are careful with your wording.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending