ReputationRep:
    I'm studying... triple science, maths, English lit & lang, food technology, French, business studies, history and RP.

My study level is... GCSE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B.Humphris99)
    I'm studying... triple science, maths, English lit & lang, food technology, French, business studies, history and RP.

My study level is... GCSE
    Hi, I'm in sixth form and doing A levels in Biology, Chemistry, Psychology and I did triple science, business and English lit/lang in GCSE and I'm currently applying to university How are u finding GCSE's so far and what do u plan to study at A level/uni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 16Dan)
    Hi, I'm in sixth form and doing A levels in Biology, Chemistry, Psychology and I did triple science, business and English lit/lang in GCSE and I'm currently applying to university How are u finding GCSE's so far and what do u plan to study at A level/uni
    Hiya, I'm thinking of taking biology, chemistry, maths and history or sociology but I have no idea what I want to do at uni GCSE's are ok, its just the amount of subjects that I'm struggling with! What are you applying to uni to do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B.Humphris99)
    Hiya, I'm thinking of taking biology, chemistry, maths and history or sociology but I have no idea what I want to do at uni GCSE's are ok, its just the amount of subjects that I'm struggling with! What are you applying to uni to do?
    I've applied to study pharmacy at uni and I've received all my offers now so just have to choose a uni- it's a bit scary but exciting that I will be moving away from home to uni this september- I feel like I'm growing up too fast- secondary school went past so quickly and so is sixth form- so make the most out of it and do you best in your GCSE's I go to one of the biggest schools in the UK with 2500 students and I'm currently deputy head boy which is quite cool- Did you have a good Christmas and New Year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 16Dan)
    I've applied to study pharmacy at uni and I've received all my offers now so just have to choose a uni- it's a bit scary but exciting that I will be moving away from home to uni this september- I feel like I'm growing up too fast- secondary school went past so quickly and so is sixth form- so make the most out of it and do you best in your GCSE's I go to one of the biggest schools in the UK with 2500 students and I'm currently deputy head boy which is quite cool- Did you have a good Christmas and New Year
    That's so good! Which unis did you apply to? Yeah, these 2 GCSE years have gone so quickly and so much seems to have changed as well Your so lucky to be deputy head boy, especially in a school that big! I think I might try out for head girl when I'm old enough. My school has about 1000 students so its not too big, the sixth has 200 people I think so that's not very big either I had a really nice Christmas and new year thanks, it was very chilled, didn't get much work done, I'm just blaming it on the fact we'd had mocks the week before How was yours?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.