The Student Room Group

Girlfriend is acting strange/suspicious

So I've been with a girl for 2 years. We're in a stable relationship for the most part but she's started to act strange. For the whole time I've known her she has been against smoking (4 years) and had never once seemed the type to cheat.

Recently, she has been speaking to a couple of other guy friends (which usually I'm cool with), but when I had askd what had come up in conversation, she would not tell me as she said to the other guy that she wouldn't say what they had talked about. Eventually I found out and he had said that he liked my girl. Clearly, I was mad at this but hey I couldn't complain as she's beautiful.

Now i realised that she had been smoking with the other guy at a party that we were both at (before I found out) and she began to defend him when I brought the topic of him up in conversation, plus she has been messaging this guy without me seeing any of the messages.

What on Earth is going on here, ladies and gents? I don't know what to make of this.
Reply 1
I know its hard to even digest the thought of your girlfriend possibly cheating. You don't have to agree with me, but she sounds really shady and it kinda does sound like she could be cheating on you. If she had nothing to hide then she would've told you straight up what she spoke about with the other guys. Clearly she's hiding something otherwise why else would her behaviour change? It kinda sounds like she led this guy on because he wouldn't mention to her or you that he liked your girl, had she not been upfront that she already had a bf and wasn't interested. Hope this helped.
Reply 2
Maybe she just doesn't want you to read her messages anymore? Just sit down and talk to her about how your are feeling

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending