Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I've tried searching for an answer but I only see people talking about failed high school stuff. I got a HNC in Computing then didn't complete the HND next year. Do I need to declare this and its modules?

    I'm pretty sure you just need to fill in stuff you have a result for. If you didn't get a result because you didn't sit the end exam just fill in the modules.
    You can phone ucas or message them on facebook to make sure.
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.