The Student Room Group

Sciences Po Paris undergrad admission 2015/2016

Hey guys, anybody applying for Sciences Po Paris undergraduate international admission to one of their regional campuses? I'm currently applying and would like to create this platform for all of us to discuss what's going on with the process! Share your interview experiences!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Binh Nguyen NL
Hey guys, anybody applying for Sciences Po Paris undergraduate international admission to one of their regional campuses? I'm currently applying and would like to create this platform for all of us to discuss what's going on with the process! Share your interview experiences!

Hey!I have submitted my application 3 weeks ago and still waiting for their response.which campus do you apply for?
Original post by giorgio1995
Hey!I have submitted my application 3 weeks ago and still waiting for their response.which campus do you apply for?

Hi there! I'm applying to the Reims campus. I submitted my application just one week ago, and my first preference date for interview is in a week time, yet still no reply from them...
Hi there! I'm applying to the Reims campus. I submitted my application just one week ago, and my first preference date for interview is in a week time, yet still no reply from them...

check your inbox.
Reply 4
Hi! I'm applying to the euro african campus!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by vinkebg
Hi! I'm applying to the euro african campus!

Posted from TSR Mobile

The one in Paris? When's your interview?
Hi everyone, I applied to Sciences Po Reims! I sent in my application early November and still haven't heard back. Does anyone know when the admission results come out?
Reply 7
The one in Paris? When's your interview?

No in reims. 10th April in Tokyo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by vinkebg
No in reims. 10th April in Tokyo

Posted from TSR Mobile

That means we are both applying to Reims. Good luck and hope to see you!
Reply 9
That means we are both applying to Reims. Good luck and hope to see you!

Thanks you too :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys, do ya'll have any idea how difficult is it to bag an interview? I also applied to Campus de Reims, on 21st January. Although, I haven't heard from them. Did you guys get any response after your submission?
Original post by Aloukik Rana
Hey guys, do ya'll have any idea how difficult is it to bag an interview? I also applied to Campus de Reims, on 21st January. Although, I haven't heard from them. Did you guys get any response after your submission?

It really depends on your profile and your high school grades that you have submitted, so i can't tell you whether or not it is gonna be difficult to bag an interview. I submitted my application a bit earlier than you and have got a response. Normally it takes 2 weeks for them to reply, provided you don't have any missing documents
Hi guys:smile: I'm also applying to the campus is Reims this year, hopefully going to interview in Reims in March :smile: Good luck!
As for how hard it is, 30% of international applicants got in last year. At campus France in Prague (where I am from) the lady said that they have for the most part decided whether to accept you or not before the interview. But sometimes there is a "maybe" so the interview could play a big part :smile:
How are yall preparing for the interview?
(edited 9 years ago)
Hey guys!:smile:) Is there anybody who is going to have a interview on 20th February in Dijon?
Reply 14
Hey everyone, so cool I found this thread.

I'm an Australian student and I want to apply to the Menton campus, I am incredibly excited about the whole program and confident that I can get accepted, but I have really no idea about how many students are even at the Menton campus, let alone how many international students are admitted. Does anyone know if they travel all the way to Sydney for interviews? What kind of professional experiences do people have, that they put on the application? Would love to hear ideas from others and also people that are applying to the Menton campus!
I applied to Reims, and got my interview notification today. Hope to meet you all on campus :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by alessandra0811
I applied to Reims, and got my interview notification today. Hope to meet you all on campus :smile:

Did you have things for your professional experience section?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dbrin
Did you have things for your professional experience section?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep! I had some work/internship experiences that I put on there.
Reply 18
Ahh right. That's cool. Did they give any information about the interview, like how it will be conducted and everything? From what country are you applying from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by alessandra0811

Congrats! Where and when is your interview?

Quick Reply