Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How do I make a ring fit me if it's too big? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I bought a ring and it's wayy too big for any of my fingers. Is there any way of making it fit? xx

ReputationRep:
    Gain weight.

ReputationRep:
    Hit your finger with a hammer, it will swell no end

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paniking_and_not_revising)
    Gain weight.
    I don't want it to fit that badly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iheartplums)
    I bought a ring and it's wayy too big for any of my fingers. Is there any way of making it fit? xx
    Sell it and buy and get these

ReputationRep:
    I don't want it to fit that badly.
    You could buy some ring snuggies. They're this plastic thing that goes around one side of the ring. But they feel weird.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gott)
    Hit your finger with a hammer, it will swell no end
    Now you're just being silly.

(Original post by 061194)
    Sell it and buy and get these
    But that will make me fat, an option I already rejected. Come on man do you not read the threads you post in ?!

You could buy some ring snuggies. They're this plastic thing that goes around one side of the ring. But they feel weird.
    Never heard of them. Just googled them, they look a little weird too lol. I might just attempt to anchor it with a few more rings. It's still too big though.

ReputationRep:
    Now you're just being silly.

But that will make me fat, an option I already rejected. Come on man do you not read the threads you post in ?!

Never heard of them. Just googled them, they look a little weird too lol. I might just attempt to anchor it with a few more rings. It's still too big though.
    Can't you return it and buy a smaller ring?

ReputationRep:
    Can't you return it and buy a smaller ring?
    Nope I bought it off ebay Can't resist a bit of internet shopping once I get going. It was supposed to be a small size but I'm sure the seller lied cos it's bloody humongous.

ReputationRep:
    You could put some tape or glue a small strip of metal with a glue gun into the inside of the ring if you have the stuff?

Or take it to a jeweler and see what they can do.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.