Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for 2015 at GCU for International Events Management and International Business; has anyone else applied for these courses and if so have you received any offers? I'm still waiting to hear anything and feel so apprehensive about university and waiting on offers.

I feel like I'm receiving exam results all over again

ReputationRep:
    I also applied for International Business at GCU. I haven't received an offer yet and I sent mine off in September. I'm an international student so I'm not sure if that changes anything. They seem to be taking their sweet time responding! I've applied to two courses (both International Business related) and have heard nothing about either.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it makes too much difference if you're international or not but sometimes international students are preffered.

Good luck and hope you get the offers! :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheAssociate)
    I don't think it makes too much difference if you're international or not but sometimes international students are preffered.

Good luck and hope you get the offers! :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Good luck to you as well! Hope we hear something soon!!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for international business and law and haven't heard anything yet! a boy in my year recieved an unconditional from cali though but it was a totally different part!

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for International Business. I sent my UCAS off in November, I'm getting really impatient now!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard anything yet?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys

I've applied for International Events Management and received a conditional offer two days ago.
    I am an international student.
    Hope you hearing soon from GCU!
    GOOD LUCK!!

ReputationRep:
    Applied for international business and french, still waiting to hear back:erm:

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting on offers from gcu but are you aware they have upped the entry requirements?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by allanah97)
    I've applied for international business and law and haven't heard anything yet! a boy in my year recieved an unconditional from cali though but it was a totally different part!
    I've not heard anything still from Cali but for two conditionals at Strathclyde. They have upped the entry requirements for most courses though.. Maybe this is why there's a delay.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkvinna)
    Hey guys

I've applied for International Events Management and received a conditional offer two days ago.
    I am an international student.
    Hope you hearing soon from GCU!
    GOOD LUCK!!
    Congrats. Still no word from gcu x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by platinum_)
    Applied for international business and french, still waiting to hear back:erm:
    Did you hear anything yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skinni)
    I've applied for International Business. I sent my UCAS off in November, I'm getting really impatient now!
    Any word yet? I've still heard nothing

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Any word yet? I've still heard nothing

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Still nothing from international business or risk management :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I've just received an offer now for events management. They only want a C!! Wooop
    (Original post by skinni)
    Still nothing from international business or risk management :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I've just received an offer now for events management. They only want a C!! Wooop
    great well done!

ReputationRep:
    Just recieved a conditional offer for International Business!! Sooo happy...anyone else get replies from this course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurens13)
    Just recieved a conditional offer for International Business!! Sooo happy...anyone else get replies from this course?
    I got a conditional on Tuesday for year 3 entry

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.