Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    I am struggling with writing essays for past papers, because I always find out that the question can be answered eg using not only financial argument, but also others.. So I find it hard to switch myself between hr, marketing, finance and operations.. What should I do???

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i think you can answer it from any point of view, with the larger questions its important that do you answer it from all points of views, as long as u can pick things out of the case study to back yourself up its fine! just make sure that you point all link together so you can get good GAP and good GAN! im struggling with this too but i think iv finally got it! just keep practising and when you see certain questions youll suddenly know what area to focus on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Opheliascott)
    i think you can answer it from any point of view, with the larger questions its important that do you answer it from all points of views, as long as u can pick things out of the case study to back yourself up its fine! just make sure that you point all link together so you can get good GAP and good GAN! im struggling with this too but i think iv finally got it! just keep practising and when you see certain questions youll suddenly know what area to focus on
    Good tip! Yes, I do practise so now I am feeling myself more sure about 18-markers, but run out of time in 34.

What about buss4? I've read a lot of tips, but now at the very moment I am trying to produce at least something for a 40-marker (going to practise it on half-term ). I feel horrible, cause even in planning for the essay I don't know where to start..

Anyway, thank you much for your response!

ReputationRep:
    For the 34 marker I always try to make two advantages and two disadvantages for the proposal e.g advantages = hr and finance. disadvantages = operations and marketing. I find it makes structuring my answer a lot easier. If I find disadvantages for the sector I've generalised as being an advantages I add 'however' or 'although'. Seems to work for most case studies I've practised on

ReputationRep:
    Hi J2JW...if you are still finding it hard, I can give you a suggestion. I had also faced problems like you in past years. But when I came to know about Solve My Assignment, my all problems had gone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Merry Jones)
    Hi J2JW...if you are still finding it hard, I can give you a suggestion. I had also faced problems like you in past years. But when I came to know about Solve My Assignment, my all problems had gone.
    Hallo, thank you for your advice!
    That's interesting..

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.