The Student Room Group

should I take the hint?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
The guy I like and I have this running joke where we say our next date will be in the next couple of months. For example I said '' I'll see you in August when it's warmer when I last saw him. I started it off, but I joke around and ask if it's his way of saying he doesn't want to see me again when he says it.

So I call him the other day and casually ask where we are going next and his response is 'ooohh.. I don't know I haven't really thought about it. Remember it won't be until August '. There was something about the way he responded so I joked and said ' it kinda sounded like ooh there's going be a next time, like it's a bad thing' because it definitely sounded like it. He just played it off. Up until then the conversation was fine but he's limited the amount of contact he makes. We did touch on the subject of times we've made excuses to avoid someone and he's not avoided any of my messages or anything. Just seems a little distant.

Am I right to think he's a little off with me? Or might not want to see me again?

Yes he's not into you, maybe because he doesn't see you as a challenge and you are always there for him. Just cut off contact for a bit and see if he responds, if he does then he does like you but just wants a bit of space and if he doesn't then be sure that he isn't interested!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending