Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Right guys so my sister will be graduating in the summer so I want to start saving up for her graduation gift. But havent got a clue what to get her - if she was a boy it would be so much easier haha. Its a one off occasion so I want to get her something nice that isnt like a pen hahah ! My budget will be around £200... so yeah any ideas go ahead and suggest them Thanks to all

ReputationRep:
    Black Ops 2 is currently £5 at game, get her 40 copies of it.

ReputationRep:
    Wow. Wish my sisters were that generous! A jewellery box? Or just some jewellery to wear at her graduation ceremony?

ReputationRep:
    ipad

ReputationRep:
    A set of good quality antiquarian books?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guzz6)
    Right guys so my sister will be graduating in the summer so I want to start saving up for her graduation gift. But havent got a clue what to get her - if she was a boy it would be so much easier haha. Its a one off occasion so I want to get her something nice that isnt like a pen hahah ! My budget will be around £200... so yeah any ideas go ahead and suggest them Thanks to all
    LAD bible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    Black Ops 2 is currently £5 at game, get her 40 copies of it.
    Hahaha I dont think she'd play it

(Original post by dhr90)
    Wow. Wish my sisters were that generous! A jewellery box? Or just some jewellery to wear at her graduation ceremony?
    Hahaha she usally gets awful bday and christmas presents from me so I thought Id be nice this time

Thats what I was also thinking ! Like I seen some nice sets of jewellery at Swavorski but wasnt too sure whether thats something youd get from a brother and not parents haha

(Original post by mhm4121)
    ipad
    She already has it :/

(Original post by Atomix330)
    A set of good quality antiquarian books?Posted from TSR Mobile
    Great if she had a sense of humour

(Original post by 96jaimin96)
    LAD bible
    Yeah I know basically so

ReputationRep:
    Pay for the photographs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simes)
    Pay for the photographs.
    Thats a good suggestion ! I'll look into that thanks

ReputationRep:
    A hat box for the hat, and a baseball glove to catch it with if she's bad at catching (I'm English just enjoy american sport)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jacob Boris)
    A hat box for the hat, and a baseball glove to catch it with if she's bad at catching (I'm English just enjoy american sport)
    Hahahahah I think she'd have a problem with even holding the box in the glove

ReputationRep:
    A job

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 14, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.