Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I was approached by a very pretty girl today, made the usual chit-chat she asked me where I work, live and she asked me if I had been free later on to go with her to the movies and grab a bite to eat.

Her friend was with her and it was completely unexpected that I was going to be approached as no prior eye contact was made between us.

The only problem was I had refused her invite because I needed to go to the gym and work out like a *****.

Was it wrong of me to do this? Feel like a complete ****, she was beauts and like a moron I forgot to give her my number.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefano93)
    So I was approached by a very pretty girl today, made the usual chit-chat she asked me where I work, live and she asked me if I had been free later on to go with her to the movies and grab a bite to eat.

Her friend was with her and it was completely unexpected that I was going to be approached as no prior eye contact was made between us.

The only problem was I had refused her invite because I needed to go to the gym and work out like a *****.

Was it wrong of me to do this? Feel like a complete ****, she was beauts and like a moron I forgot to give her my number.
    I suppose its over and done with now and there's nothing you can do to change it. If you ever get the chance again you know not to do the same thing because you clearly seem like you are regretting how you dealt with the situation.
    Sorry but there's not really anything that can be said that would be useful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Justme:-))
    I suppose its over and done with now and there's nothing you can do to change it. If you ever get the chance again you know not to do the same thing because you clearly seem like you are regretting how you dealt with the situation.
    Sorry but there's not really anything that can be said that would be useful
    Thanks, yeah it was just one of them moments I didn't use my head at all lol! Was really focused on hitting the weights at my gym . I now know not to be so clumsy again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefano93)
    Thanks, yeah it was just one of them moments I didn't use my head at all lol! Was really focused on hitting the weights at my gym . I now know not to be so clumsy again
    Haha
    You can learn from your silly mistakes. Besides you don't even know if it was a big loss... she may have been pretty but that doesn't mean she was the type of person you would even want to be associated with so don't dwell on it

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.