The Student Room Group

I'm a single girl in leeds - Ask me anything :D

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by Joshale
from leeds, single, same uni, ready to mingle
in?

haha what course are you on and are you a girl or boy?
Reply 161
Original post by barnetlad
So no problem this season!

haha nope :smile:
Reply 162
Original post by emski
So I'm taking a break from revising for uni exams and I saw this ask me anything thing and thought I would give it a try :smile: p.s feel free to pm me if you don't want to post a public question :smile:

Well, since you feel sad after watching the movie that you're single, wanna have a convo through PM? :tongue:
Original post by 0range
Back to basics is like the longest running night in Leeds and the UK, and in Europe as well!! They had their 23rd birthday like 2 months ago!
Subdub is a night as well, it's pretty much reggae and jungle music, the next subdub is on the 31st of this month at Vox and should be amazing!!

Also Hifi runs beginner salsa classes every wednesday! They're pretty great! Defo recommend that!

You sound like you know a lot about the good places in Leeds! I'm hoping to come up for uni next year - do you know anything about Devonshire Halls self catered?
Reply 164
Original post by Rian7
Well, since you feel sad after watching the movie that you're single, wanna have a convo through PM? :tongue:

yeah :biggrin:
Reply 165
Original post by Pollllllllllllly
You sound like you know a lot about the good places in Leeds! I'm hoping to come up for uni next year - do you know anything about Devonshire Halls self catered?

nope

YES!!! Haha I know all the cool underground chilled places in Leeds!! Massive hipster and edgy scene!!
Well I've heard things about it. Apparently all the posh private school kids go there. Mostly snobby performing arts people.. Massive generalisation but yh, it's what I've heard! I was in Lupton in headingley in first year, it was amazing, made the most wonderful friends and had a great time. It's not self catered and it has a shared bathroom but that's pretty much the same as home and you've gotta cook for yourself eventually soooo
Leaving university wasting 8 years of my life.
Original post by emski
haha lets hope you mean the food type otherwise that may make me a cannibal...

What other type of sausage would I mean..?! :sly:
Reply 169
Original post by Vikki1805
What other type of sausage would I mean..?! :sly:

a silly sausage? :tongue:
Original post by emski
a silly sausage? :tongue:

You got me. :wink:
Original post by emski
Yeah I ain't though, I just want a bf and not for the d

Isn't that big part of the appeal of a boyfriend though? :tongue:
Reply 172
Original post by emski
five

Not just an AW, a W too.
Reply 173
Original post by 41b
Not just an AW, a W too.

huh?
Reply 174
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Isn't that big part of the appeal of a boyfriend though? :tongue:

I'm not really that bothered about that part I just like the comfort part :smile:
Original post by 0range
YES!!! Haha I know all the cool underground chilled places in Leeds!! Massive hipster and edgy scene!!
Well I've heard things about it. Apparently all the posh private school kids go there. Mostly snobby performing arts people.. Massive generalisation but yh, it's what I've heard! I was in Lupton in headingley in first year, it was amazing, made the most wonderful friends and had a great time. It's not self catered and it has a shared bathroom but that's pretty much the same as home and you've gotta cook for yourself eventually soooo

I was thinking about Lupton maybe too! I actually said I would be in the self-catered bit of Devonshire meaning I wouldn't be catered for and would cook for myself haha
I was thinking about Lupton maybe too! I actually said I would be in the self-catered bit of Devonshire meaning I wouldn't be catered for and would cook for myself haha

Sorry! I had no idea Devonshire had a self catered! Completely ignore my point! Nevertheless though Lupton is still what I recommend!
hey miss single leeds girl, how do I find a nice single girl from leeds? I don't do clubbing, drinking etc! :frown: PM me please!
Original post by emski
So I'm taking a break from revising for uni exams and I saw this ask me anything thing and thought I would give it a try :smile: p.s feel free to pm me if you don't want to post a public question :smile:

Wat tym do u wan me over ta wallop your meat cleaver cause las time a bird left me hangin i ended up in a brothel with ma pockets turned haat.
Reply 179
Original post by Catholic_
Wat tym do u wan me over ta wallop your meat cleaver cause las time a bird left me hangin i ended up in a brothel with ma pockets turned haat.

Erm 12th of never?

Quick Reply

Latest