Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am interested in Oxford's MSt for British and European History and I have some questions regarding the personal statement.

With the exception of the preliminary research proposal included in the personal statement, is it just like the one undergrads do? I've read a few personal statements thanks to the resources on TSR, but I was wondering if anybody offer me some more detailed advice on Oxford grad personal statements.

Also, would having the bare minimum 3.7 GPA from a Canadian university land you a good chance of getting a place at Oxford?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.