Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Fashion Business Statement Help watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So I'm writing my statement for Fashion Buisness at Caledonian Uni and I've not got much experience with business. I've never taken it as a subject but I feel like I need to incorporate something about it somewhere.
    So im reading a book by Sofia Amoruso, shes the CEO and found of Nasty Gal, and I was wondering if I could even incorporate that in somehow. It's all about how she created her empire. I fear trying to work it in might be too try hard or even a tad childish.

I'm open to any other ideas for the statement, business related or not
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Yes it's a good idea to talk about any reading you've done around the subject, what you thought of it, was it interesting, why it made you want to study the subject. Ideally you should have 2-3 bits of reading to talk about. Also talk about people who have inspired you. Remember that this is all about why you are interested in the subject and why you want to study it at uni.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Find your perfect uni course

Don't know where to apply? Let our uni match maker be your guide

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.