Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

STA Travel or Trek America? watch

ReputationRep:
    So I was wondering if anybody has been on a North America tour with STA Travel and/or Trek America? I am thinking of booking one for later this year but I'm unsure who to go with, or if to go with any of these travel agencies at all!

The STA tour is cheaper than Trek America (although it is 43 days and the Trek America one is 63) however I've heard some really bad reviews about STA but really good reviews about Trek America. Also the STA travel size is bigger than the Trek America travel size which I think I'd prefer.

Has anybody got any advice on who to go with/any feedback from tours they have been on?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I went on the TrekAmerica freedom trail last September and it was honestly one of the best holidays I've ever been on. The group was a fab size - there were about 12 of us - with the majority from England with one Irish, one welsh, one Scottish (me!) and one Japanese lass who was living in America. Most of us were travelling alone but we all made friends and we're still in contact now.

The tour leader was excellent, even the day when we were supposed to be stuck in the van driving he took detours to break it up. I was only on a week long tour which is obviously different from 63 days but I highly recommend them

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.