Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guise, I have been doing past papers and I have come across this contract question:

1. Coco owns a circus and has decided to do a bit of minor repair work. He agrees with Rusty, a local locksmith, to fit new locks on all the lion cages. On his way to start the job, Rusty bumps into Larry, one of the lion tamers. Larry has been concerned that the cages have not been safe for a long time and has feared for his safety. He is delighted that Rusty has been employed and tells Rusty that, if he completes the job, he will give him an extra £100. Rusty completes the job as agreed.

But the at the end it says advise Coco, this seems to be about Rusty so what do i Do?

I have tried to answer it but I have gotten confused as he is a third party so is it a collateral contract or does Larry not get the 100£ because he did not exceed any contractual duty? SO CONFUSED

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.