Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls do I look better with long hair or short/medium hair? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Girls, what do you prefer, my long hair or my short/medium hair?

I want to see whether girls think my long hair or my short/medium hair looks better on average.

Long hair pics: http://imgur.com/a/EMj5f

Short/medium hair pics: http://imgur.com/a/dgJA6

Try to give the ratings based on my face and my hair, not based on clothing, enviroment etc.

Be honest. I appreciate your honesty and thank you for giving me feedback.

ReputationRep:
    Medium.
    Your hair appears too thick to pull off longer hair.

ReputationRep:
    You look like an Asian Fred Figglehorn with long hair.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Shorter hair. You hair when long needs to be thinned out and styled properly.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely short/medium.

ReputationRep:
    Short/medium without a doubt.

ReputationRep:
    This seems to be a strong preference for short/medium.

Ladies settle down please.

I've asked lots of random girls on the street and a lot said they liked my long hair. I didn't show them my short/medium pics though and they could have been saying that to be nice, but I do feel like some girls certainly like my long hair better.

It's a small sample size and I like both hairstyles, not super bothered about my looks but if there's a large enough sample size then I might get it cut more regularly.

Thanks for the replies, keep them coming.

ReputationRep:
    Boy, don't you change for nobody. Don't let society restrict you from being yourself. If you wanna keep long hair, you keep long hair. Only god can judge you in this forsaken world. Cos boy you're amazing... just the way you are *flicks hair*

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.