Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Help!!! Maintenance Loan / Supplementary Grant?!?!?!? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Help!! On the Student Finance website it tells me I get a Student Support Loan, and a Supplementary Grant. They've both been paid well and fine, however there's no mention of a Maintenance Grant? I'm looking at the Payments tab on the Student Finance section as I've lost my original letter and this can't be viewed online at the minute either.

Is the maintenance grant or loan or whichever it is, is that simply called the supplementary grant on the website? Or are they two different things? And if they are two different things, why is there no mention of my maintenance grant on the payments tab online?

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    There's no way for us to know. You need to ring Student Finance and get them to look at your records while you're on the phone. They should be able yo tell you what's going on.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    The supplementary grant is the maintenance grant.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.