any1 else h8 rap/garage/hip hop???

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I totally hate rap music, it's utter rubbish .. anything from america usually is
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I think rap music is awful too. It all sounds the same to me, and is usually about the tough life in the "ghetto", but if you've ever seen MTV then then ghetto to them appears to mean a large house in florida. What annoys me most, although this applied to all popular artists is the obscene amount of money they have!! I can't belive they can talk in a microphone for 3 minutes and have millions of dollars. Fair enough they deserve money, however noone deserves that much! Then they say that piracy is killing their careers - they don't look too bad off to me.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Look u pussy's, listen to sum real music, music that has a beat, a tune, and actually means something. Just forget all that black hip hop *******s, Millencolin is where its at...

U havent lived to uve listened to sum pumpkins
Asha
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
yer the pumpkins r class
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Jus think different people have different tastes n u gotta respect that..pple be feelin those u said and rock, classical whatever. the whole point of different genres is 2 make sur every1 can relate to at least one type hence music is so universal....but y start a thread about it? r u that sad...of course people dont like it every1 is different.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
**** u pussies
rap rulz. I mean its the ****.
if u wanna suck the backstreet gays and all those ******s, **** u mutha****a.
**** all ya 'll who hate rap music from america.
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well apparently there are five schools of thought.
People who dislike rap/hip-hop etc for the culture it represents, people who dislike it for the style, people who are impartial, have no real opinion for or against it, people who like the style of music and/or the culture it represents, and those who dont know how to string together words in any order, and can only think of obscenities to prove their points.
Egan1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(about post above-)

What a nice conclusion...
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Asha)
i hate all this hip hop, rubbish, argh, i will be very unpopular, but how can people like it, i mean i am normally very open about music, but 50 cent/ tupac/ j-z, they do my head in.....

any thoughts.........?
i understand and respect the fact that u don't like rap music but honestly if u listened to some of 2pac's albums and listened to what was being said in some of the songs eg. "happy home" "changes" "uncondtional love" you'd see a whole new side to him. i personally respect him as and artist and think he was one of the worlds most influential artists.

take care

Thug Angel
Nylex
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I like rap, r&b and hiphop myself.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Classical music rules...charlotte church - awwww!!!!
It'sPhil...
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
Classical music rules...charlotte church - awwww!!!!
man you're wak! And you call yourself a gansta...
byb3
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
lol classical music is great! especially tchaikovsky.....
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (267)
34.27%
No (512)
65.73%

Watched Threads