Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys: if you tried to kiss a girl on two occasions and age didn't reciprocate would you lose interest ..?

Bare in mind the girl is shy.

ReputationRep:
    I'd think she didn't like me and would probably move on yeah. The balls in your court now, if you don't want to lose the guy you need to tell him immediately that you do like him, just that you are shy. Many wouldn't try a second time either.

ReputationRep:
    If she rejected me twice, then I will just forget about her tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Defo would lose interest. Doing that connotates lack of physical attraction which would = friendship > bf+gf.
    Personally I would cut my losses and move onto the next.

ReputationRep:
    I'd think she didn't like me in the same way. I probably wouldn't try to kiss her a second time if she'd moved away the first time.

ReputationRep:
    I agree with above, there is no option to go forward. If you keep it going she will treat you like friend in general.

ReputationRep:
    She doesn't want you. She proved it on two separate occasions. And you're asking if anyone would still be interested? Not sure if serious.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If he likes you very much, not only for your physical appearance, he will not lose interest ever.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah they probably would. Damn, twice? He should move onto the next one, someone like me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've already lost interest.

If you know she likes you then no.. It took my ex 3 tries cos I rejected him (we were in the relationship by then), I don't even know why :|

ReputationRep:
    Depends. You could have given the P and the T without sucking the D???

ReputationRep:
    Depends on communication really, I wouldn't lose interest if I was told that she wanted to take things slowly, but I would if she just flat out gave no reason for it.

ReputationRep:
    Nope

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'd stick my tongue in her ear :borat:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 16, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.