The Student Room Group

Warwick or Exeter for Law?

I can't decide, anyone willing to share their opinion?
When applying for Law this year I had this issue. I couldn't decide which uni was going to be my back up. I decided to go with Warwick after a lengthy number of weeks spent weighing up the pros and cons. In terms of the general prestige of the university and law degree, Warwick is the one to go for. It's (ever so slightly) higher in the league tables etc etc. They are both campus unis however I'm under the impression that Exeter is a little more aesthetically pleasing. This being said, Warwick has won that god-awful campus award that everyone goes on about. One thing to note about Warwick is that all of the first-year undergrad accommodation is self-catered. This appeared to be a problem for me at first but I swiftly got over it.

At the end of the day, a degree from either will be great and there is not much difference in it at all. Visit both and see which campus you prefer :smile:
Reply 2
Sorry for the late thank you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Estelle_68
I can't decide, anyone willing to share their opinion?

I would also choose Warwick over Exeter as well.
Reply 4
Thank you for your feedback

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have these two offers for Law as well, and are the only ones I have at the moment. I'm only waiting on one more university now, and if I end up with only Warwick and Exeter Law, I'm planning to put Warwick as my firm.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending