Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, has anybody applied for Adult Nursing at Swansea but on the Carmarthen campus for September 2015?

I have an interview on 4th of Feb and wondering if anybody has theirs then or has already had an interview??

x

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I had an interview on that date too! Have you heard anything back from swansea yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tiffaniiejade)
    Hey! I had an interview on that date too! Have you heard anything back from swansea yet?
    Hiya! I had an offer a few days after the interview. A couple of others I know have had offers but others haven't. Seem to be letting people know at random times!! Xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jrainbow)
    Hiya! I had an offer a few days after the interview. A couple of others I know have had offers but others haven't. Seem to be letting people know at random times!! Xx

Awwh well done on getting an offer! Wish they'd let me know already haha, pulling my hair out waiting! Is it your first choice? Xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tiffaniiejade)
    Awwh well done on getting an offer! Wish they'd let me know already haha, pulling my hair out waiting! Is it your first choice? Xx
    Thank you. It's very stressful waiting! My friends at college were told that they won't hear anything until the end of the month now when they've finished interviewing! Yeah it's my only application, I can't move due to family. How about you? Xx

ReputationRep:
    Awwh no I'm sick of waiting now haha, yeah I'm the same I don't wanna move as I wanna stay close to home so it's my only choice I've applied too xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jrainbow)
    Hi there, has anybody applied for Adult Nursing at Swansea but on the Carmarthen campus for September 2015?

I have an interview on 4th of Feb and wondering if anybody has theirs then or has already had an interview??

x

How was your interview? any tips, advice? what questions do they ask?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.