Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I still haven't hear back from Camberwell and I applied about a month ago. Heard back from everyone else.
    Has anyone heard back from a UAL uni yet? Or is anyone in the same position as me?! Starting to worry.

ReputationRep:
    I've applied in November at LCC and they haven't replied yet, but as far as I know they start to look at applications after the UCAS deadline so we should hear back from them soon

ReputationRep:
    I've applied week before Christmas at LCC to a brand new course. Still haven't heard back. One course mate who applied to competitive course already had an interview. Do you think that's because the course is new?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daryZ)
    I've applied week before Christmas at LCC to a brand new course. Still haven't heard back. One course mate who applied to competitive course already had an interview. Do you think that's because the course is new?
    It might be, but it could also depend on the fact that you sent the application in December. I have applied to study Public Relations (which I don't think is a very competitive course) in early November and I've received an offer the day after the UCAS deadline, but a friend of mine who's applied for Journalism in January is still waiting. Did you have to send a portfolio for your course? If so, they might take a while longer to analyse it, etc.

ReputationRep:
    I applied to LCC for Public Relations the week before Christmas and heard back yesterday with a conditional offer

ReputationRep:
    I applied for (BA) Media Communication and (BA) Advertising in LCC on the 13th.
    Guess I have to wait more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tashabg)
    I still haven't hear back from Camberwell and I applied about a month ago. Heard back from everyone else.
    Has anyone heard back from a UAL uni yet? Or is anyone in the same position as me?! Starting to worry.
    Have you heard back from Camberwell yet? I've applied there as well and haven't heard anything either

ReputationRep:
    I applied for Media Communications at LCC on November 23rd and got an offer today My guess is they started going through applications after the deadline.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    University of the Arts London resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.