Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Gap year students with nothing to do? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm studying maths in preparation for STEP and tutoring pupils for maths and sciences. I have pretty much nothing else to do during my gap year. Anyone else in a similar situation with not much to do?

ReputationRep:
    Yes it's rubbish isn't it! Can't wait until the summer and for exams to roll around but need to prepare lots before then still

ReputationRep:
    I hear ya - I was meant to be on a gap year but I missed UCAS deadline this year so don't know what I'm planning to do at the minute

ReputationRep:
    Enjoy the time while it lasts. As you get older it becomes increasingly difficult to be able to find long periods of time free. Work full time ans save up some cash, go travelling, pursue hobbies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tw1x)
    I hear ya - I was meant to be on a gap year but I missed UCAS deadline this year so don't know what I'm planning to do at the minute
    Take your gap year and re-apply through UCAS next year during your gap yeah

ReputationRep:

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.