The Student Room Group

I dont know what to do!! HELP - univeristy help

Im currently studying the AAT level 3 and then level 4. I find it mind numbingly boring but cant go to uni as i have no A-levels. Do i complete the full apprenticeship, get a job as an accountant and study PT with the OU to become a teacher? Or do i drop out after the level 3 and either do an OU degree to become a teacher, or see if i can get into a campus based Uni to do the same?
By doing it via the OU ill be a teacher by the time im 27, so i wont be old, and ill have nearly 10 years FT work experience behind me, maybe even a promotion or two, and ill have 4 AS levels, 15 GCSEs and the AAT. I know for definite that i dont want to be an accountant forever, maybe just 10 years whilst i gain a degree. I find this boring and have always loved biology and was getting full marks in AS exams all through the year, but messed up on the actual exam - ive always been good at exams and fairly calm about them!

has anyone done an OU degree and become a teacher? I dont know what to do, its frustrating doing something that i find boring.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending