Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter


    I am a non-EU professional in his mid-career. Although I got a Bs in International Economics, I worked in sales for the most part of my life. Now I am considering a career turn and looking towards some sort of formal education (in part, due to the fact that my first university's name does not say anything). In addition, I am interested in investment decision taking.

    Pls if you know a university course that leads towards such degree - Investment Analyst or related (fairly priced), preferably in London, could you pls recommend.

Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.