Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I'm currently staying within Heathfield at Dundee univeristy accomdation. the halls are directly next door to Dalhouise and opposite the union, right within the centre of the campus. I am looking for a replacement student to take over my room with ensuite as i am looking to move home. My flat mates are fantastic, three girls including me and three boys, they are not the reason i want to move, it is purely financial. I have applied for a transfer to end my contract but they have said if i can find a replacement student myself there is more chance of it being allowed as they dont always recieve many applications at this stage. drop me an email or reply to the thread if your are interested or know anyone who might! my email address is [personal details removed]
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.