Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ads

ReputationRep:
    I have friends who wanted to get chonged everyday and get on it every weekend and now they're retaking. You should look to stop smoking (at least during the school term as it works for me) because it slows you down a lot and does not go well with sixth form.

ReputationRep:
    Some people can handle smoking weed every day or at least very regularly and functioning perfectly normally and successfully... and some people can't. If it's starting to interfere with your life or you feel that you can't focus on the things you're supposed to be doing then I'd advise cutting it out or at least limiting it way down (ditto the drinking, if it's having negative effects for you too). I never had huge problems with smoking back when I did but I was only doing it about once a week I guess. I wouldn't recommend cocaine in general tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Just a warning; antipsychotics are not fun drugs. :no:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 15, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.