Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Totenkopf
Asking about smoking or homosexuals?

Smoked homosexuals, I thought.
Know Your Enemy
Lol :biggrin: I am tempted to write an email saying:

Dear Sir/Madam

YOU SHOULD TRY LIGHTING UP A FAG! ITS GREAT FOR RELIEVING STRESS! IT SMELLS A BIT THOUGH :smile:

K.Y.E

:wink:

:rofl:
Reply 102
Yea stop dissin' catholics and homosexuals:mad:
(I know I know, bad combo but that's life)
Also when will they move this thread to the Socs page??
Lemme in lemme in!! :eek: :biggrin:
Reply 104
SilverWings
Lemme in lemme in!! :eek: :biggrin:

Welcome. :wink:
:love:
Reply 106
SilverWings
:love:

Welcome to our smoke-filled, cancerous haven:smile:
paddylad
Yea stop dissin' catholics and homosexuals:mad:
(I know I know, bad combo but that's life)
Also when will they move this thread to the Socs page??

Sorry. :frown: I didnt actually send it. I have nothing against catholics, protestants or homosexuals. Just dont get me started on non smokers. Then I get mad :mad:
Reply 108
Know Your Enemy
Sorry. :frown: I didnt actually send it. I have nothing against catholics, protestants or homosexuals. Just dont get me started on non smokers. Then I get mad :mad:

Ha lol I was just joking, you can say whatever you want about catholics and homosexuals, lord knows I do:rofl:
paddylad
Ha lol I was just joking, you can say whatever you want about catholics and homosexuals, lord knows I do:rofl:

Lol, no worries then :biggrin:

Has anyone heard that story about that council banning smoking breaks altogether during work hours? That just seems a bit too far IMO. Its one thing encouraging people to give up. Its a completely different thing altogether forcing them to. Its only a matter of time before other places follow on. Scary stuff :eek:
Just dont get me started on non smokers. Then I get mad

What's that supposed to mean?
mipmapped
What's that supposed to mean?

A joke? Calm down.

I didnt mean all non-smokers, just the high & mighty 'how dare you!' types.

If you are looking for an arguement dont bother, because Im not giving you one :smile:
Reply 112
Know Your Enemy
A joke? Calm down.

I didnt mean all non-smokers, just the high & mighty 'how dare you!' types.

If you are looking for an arguement dont bother, because Im not giving you one :smile:

OH I will:biggrin:
Hmmm that man on the bus was right, I am really argumentative...
Smoking cured my tonsillitis... swear down!
Reply 114
Bubblebee
Smoking cured my tonsillitis... swear down!

Had a fag (the tabacco kind:rolleyes:) for the first time in ages t'other night, was goooood:biggrin:
Know Your Enemy
Lol, no worries then :biggrin:

Has anyone heard that story about that council banning smoking breaks altogether during work hours? That just seems a bit too far IMO. Its one thing encouraging people to give up. Its a completely different thing altogether forcing them to. Its only a matter of time before other places follow on. Scary stuff :eek:

They want to ban junk food ads as well. What are students going to live on?
The world is going mad.
Reply 116
paddylad
Had a fag (the tabacco kind:rolleyes:) for the first time in ages t'other night, was goooood:biggrin:

Was it my fault?

I'm so proud of myself... :biggrin:
Oh lord! A mate of mine brought me back 200 Malboro Lights from America... they tasted sooo good! I'm about to have the last one... I might emigrate.
Is there *that* much difference, if at all?? :s:

Reds are what you want anyway, lightweight. :p:
SilverWings
Is there *that* much difference, if at all?? :s:

Reds are what you want anyway, lightweight. :p:

Yeah there's a pretty big difference. The US ones are "sweeter" for lack of a better description.

Quick Reply

Latest