Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I'm reposing this because I can't view my other thread for some reason. So,I'm soon going to be studying Applied Science at my current college, but the only sciences they teach is Chemistry and Biology and I was wondering if universities would accept me- considering they do accept BTEC courses- without Physics included in the course?
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 15, 2015
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.