Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i'm in my first year of sixth form. I take Psychology A Level, Applied Science BTEC Level 3 and Double ICT BTEC Level 3. Are these courses okay for becoming a nurse in the UK?
    • PS Reviewer
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Minaamber)
    Hi, i'm in my first year of sixth form. I take Psychology A Level, Applied Science BTEC Level 3 and Double ICT BTEC Level 3. Are these courses okay for becoming a nurse in the UK?
    I've moved this to a more relevant forum for you . The guys here are more likely to know the answer :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm in my second year of nursing, going on what you've said I think your chosen A Levels will be fine, but to be sure have a look at the entry requirements on UCAS, each uni tend to be quite specific on what A Levels/BTECs they're after x

ReputationRep:
    Health and Social Care would have been a better subject choice than ICT.

It's best to call the universities and ask whether they will accept your qualifications in ICT.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Most unis want a social science or a science, and you have psychology so that's fine! Unless they specify, so just check individual universities.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.