The Student Room Group

UCAS track shows last year application?

Hi,

I just applied through UCAS again (I ended up being unable to join my course last year as I'm not from the UK) and when I logged into "Track", my last year's application shows up.

The funny thing is that I received an email from UCAS confirming my application with instructions on how to use the Track thing and in this email all the information is correct, including the choices, statement, etc...

Why is this happening? Should I be worried at all?

Thanks!
Original post by vrgimael
Hi,

I just applied through UCAS again (I ended up being unable to join my course last year as I'm not from the UK) and when I logged into "Track", my last year's application shows up.

The funny thing is that I received an email from UCAS confirming my application with instructions on how to use the Track thing and in this email all the information is correct, including the choices, statement, etc...

Why is this happening? Should I be worried at all?

Thanks!

Have you definitely logged into Track with your new UCAS Personal ID?

If you have then ring UCAS up tomorrow morning.
Reply 2
Yes, that is the new ID. I presume it is the same ID I had last year, for whatever reason.

Has this happened to anyone else?
Hey, this has happened to me too. I wrote to UCAS on facebook about this situation, because I see my last year application (probably because it is the same ID as last year).
Reply 4
Well, at least you're not the only one.

Let me know if they reply. Thanks!
Original post by vrgimael
Well, at least you're not the only one.

Let me know if they reply. Thanks!

Okay, I will!
Reply 6
Hi, it's happening to me too. I was sent my previous personal ID to log in with.

I received an email from leicester acknowledging that I've sent them an application so no idea what's going on.
They're still processing applications that came in around the deadline - it might update by itself overnight/tomorrow morning. If not ring them up to be sure it is all ok. They'll be able to reassure you.
Reply 8
I've just checked and my Track is showing the current application now :smile:
Reply 9
Mine has updated as well.

Good luck with your application!
Mine has updated too. However, it is the response from UCAS - maybe next year students will face the same problem:

Hi there. Once your application is processed it reverts to the first Track PID we held for you. To login to Track you should use the PID from your welcome email and the password you created for 2015 Apply and this will allow you to access your current application.

Raxa

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending