HELP! Brighton or Portsmouth UniversityWatch
I'll put down some pros and cons I can think of and hopefully someone could help me decide or offer advice/experience
- Much better accomodation
- Seems very friendly!
- Amazing facilities with brand new huxley building for pharmacy
- Seems flexible with grades
- Course suits me
- Close to home (London)
- Higher rank for pharmacy (1 space)
- Very expensive (Accomodation from around £5K!)
- Lower rank overall than Portsmouth
- Bursary only for 1st year and final year
- Cheaper accommodation (£3-4K)
- Cheaper living
- Better ranking
Don't know as much about Portsmouth but will be going to the applicant open day in February so hopefully i'll know more by then.
HOPE YOU CAN HELP
Instead of rankable or accommodation I think Brighton it is much better .. hope to u the best
Sorry for the late reply I didn't get any notifications. There isn't a sandwich course at any of the universities I've looked at for pharmacy. Choosing Brighton then?