Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

what is your biggest mistake/regret in your life so far? watch

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Joint TSR. Wasted so many hours here...

Naw, not really Probably getting addicted to TV and films, and hence becoming an obsessive fan girl. Ruined my non Internet social life...

ReputationRep:
    eh probably staying on TSR after 2013. Riku was hated in the end, Smash I have some rather mixed reviews. Again it's mostly my fault although mental health stigma and inappropriate trolling by other users is a factor.

ReputationRep:
    Not learning to drive when I was 17. I'm now 24 and having to fit lessons around a much busier life than I had when I was 17. So yeah, the going is slow.

ReputationRep:
    Talking too honestly... I didn't knew men gossiped and were more *****y then girls

ReputationRep:
    My whole life is a regret tbh. Nothing major sticks out

ReputationRep:
    Falling in luurve.

ReputationRep:
    I don't believe in regrets however biggest act of weakness was allowing myself to become obese. Fortunately, it will not be a permanent feature.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    I don't believe in regrets however biggest act of weakness was allowing myself to become obese. Fortunately, it will not be a permanent feature.
    nice attitude to have pal ,wish you the best of luck with it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sharukhan)
    nice attitude to have pal ,wish you the best of luck with it!
    I believe that the battle in life is not with the world which will act just as nature intended, but with oneself. When one accepts defeat, one fails at whatever they desire to do.

ReputationRep:
    Making sexual contact a lot of it with diff girls, now I feel like I won't get a reserved girl. Missed a chance with a girl about 3 years ago but FDB I'm in a good position in terms course career money clothes car wise. Lol anyone feel the same ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Getting a Netflix account

ReputationRep:
    mass immigration

ReputationRep:
    Studying Beauty Therapy at a dodgy training provider. I had no interest in working as a Beautician but at the time I was working mainly evenings and weekends and thought it might be fun to do during weekdays. Met some of the biggest chavs I've encountered in my life (one of which started stalking me!) and I hated it.

ReputationRep:
    I regret giving up driving lessons after failing my second test. I should have tried again while I was at uni, but my confidence was shattered after my second test. I don't need a car at the moment, but I want to pass ASAP, and as Angel said, it really is more difficult to fit in lessons now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gonnagetrejected)
    mass immigration
    You're responsible for mass immigration? Let me dig out my pitchfork.

ReputationRep:
    I regret not doing a study abroad year during my undergrad, and not choosing a better secondary school than the one I picked.

I suppose I have a lot of regrets really, but as cheesy as it is, they have brought me to this point i'm at now.

ReputationRep:
    Letting others influence my relationship.

ReputationRep:
    falling in love

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antifazian)
    I regret not doing a study abroad year during my undergrad, and not choosing a better secondary school than the one I picked.

I suppose I have a lot of regrets really, but as cheesy as it is, they have brought me to this point i'm at now.
    so what are you doing now in terms of university education or a job , did you have other aspirations?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 4, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.