Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hehe...I think I should keep the tradition until the very end...(:
    Hope it went well for everyone! I thought it was pretty decent!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahwhatevver)
    Hehe...I think I should keep the tradition until the very end...(:
    Hope it went well for everyone! I thought it was pretty decent!
    Uhh...sorry...I never saw the already existing Biology exam thread! Ah well...this one can be for HL students then!

ReputationRep:
    i'm feeling pretty good about my bio papers 1 and 2. *yay - go me!* tomorrow i have bio paper 3 and history hl papers 1 and 2 so not so yay to that.

for section b i did 4 and 5. you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ckseven)
    i'm feeling pretty good about my bio papers 1 and 2. *yay - go me!* tomorrow i have bio paper 3 and history hl papers 1 and 2 so not so yay to that.

for section b i did 4 and 5. you?
    Same here! Hope the exam goes well tomorrow too!!
    And yup, I did the elbow question and the photosynthesis one...(:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahwhatevver)
    Same here! Hope the exam goes well tomorrow too!!
    And yup, I did the elbow question and the photosynthesis one...(:
    Shhhhh shhhhhhhhh.

ReputationRep:
    Damn! That data analysis was ****ed up!! The graphs were complicated to understand... Essay questions were pretty good though, u were right Vavavoom!
    Seriously though, that data analysis was MESSED UP. :eek: G'luck to S.America!!

ReputationRep:
    i finished like 4 hours ago
    yea data analysis was booooooring

i did great !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CkoS)
    Damn! That data analysis was ****ed up!! The graphs were complicated to understand... Essay questions were pretty good though, u were right Vavavoom!
    Seriously though, that data analysis was MESSED UP. :eek: G'luck to S.America!!
    Haha i'm relieved that other ppl felt the same way as me!!!

ReputationRep:
    I agree 100% with you guys, the graph parts at start were pretty... uncomfortable but the essay questions were ok. I have a question though, does anyone knows how much each test is worth? Like the % of the entire grade for paper 1 paper 2 paper 3 and the labs... I think i did the first one great and the second ok, but i hate the options (Never really studied them hehe )

ReputationRep:
    S. America have their exams in November, thats why there is the november paper....eceryone who has taken biology in the northern hemisphere has already done theirs so we can talk about the question openly!!!! I did the 5 and 7, photosynthesis was easy

ReputationRep:
    only finished my exam and hour ago so its all fresh in my mind

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vavavoom)
    Shhhhh shhhhhhhhh.
    Oh dear....*embarassed*....sorry, it was completely unintentional!!

ReputationRep:
    Aaargh. Yeah, alright, paper one wasn't bad at all, but I REALLY messed up part B of paper 2. Waaah! I ended up doing photosynthesis and the enzyme one, but I think the best I can do on part B is 56%. How much is it worth? Anyone know?

I'm so depressed about bio...it's my "easy 7" class...Now I'm really scared for Paper 3 tomorrow. *sniff*

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Applying to university
Uni match

Your perfect course is here

Let our match making tool match you up with your ideal uni

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.