Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, on my UCAS it says for my option of dental nursing at Uni of Northampton, it requires an IOT Test, when and where do I book this? does the university sort it or??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandykaur)
    Hi, on my UCAS it says for my option of dental nursing at Uni of Northampton, it requires an IOT Test, when and where do I book this? does the university sort it or??
    Yeah they do. You will receive an email from them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lee_17)
    Yeah they do. You will receive an email from them.
    Thank you! have you done the online literacy test?

ReputationRep:
    Yes I have. The literacy test is easy

ReputationRep:
    Just out of interest what does it stand for? As I'm pretty sure the uni that has just offered me an interview wanted me to complete one of those but I haven't had an email? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nikz.lewin)
    Just out of interest what does it stand for? As I'm pretty sure the uni that has just offered me an interview wanted me to complete one of those but I haven't had an email? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It stands for 'Institutions Own Test'.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I am thinking of applying for dental nursing foundation degree at northampton uni through ucas extra. I am just wondering how hard is it to get in the course. Is their any interviews, maths and English before they give you and offer.

Thanks for your help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lee_17)
    Yes I have. The literacy test is easy
    I took the test and got 9/10. I took the test a month ago and still haven't heard anything but I rang up and was told I should've received an email about taking a test at their campus? did you go through this??

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 17, 2015
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.