What are your goals?Watch
So my goals:
1. To get onto T&O surgical speciality training
2. Bench 250
3. Find a stable relationship which lasts for more than a few months!
2. Purchase a brand new Volkswagen Scirocco
3. Buy my own house on the continent
I'm literally too lazy to make a list..
Have 3 children who join the ruling or upper classes.
Earn a post-tax salary of £36k
Own a bought and paid for home
Well yeh, you could be happy snorting cocaine. But the happiness subsides and you might die. You could also be happy buying, say, a brand new orange BMW coupe. This is less likely to kill you. The latter is a better goal!
happiness is happiness at the end of the day mate, there's nothing worth more than it. If cocaine is enough to get happiness then I'll be happy with it
2. Get good grades(1, 1, 1) in STEP.
3. Get into Bath or Warwick.
Stop others starting them by demonstrating they are not the most cost-effective solution and creating an environment where it is not in the starter's best interests.
Did you want the 5,500 word essay version of the answer?
This sounds like game theory! I tried to learn that at one stage, was really interesting...