The Student Room Group

Looks wise what would you honestly rate yourself out of 10?

Scroll to see replies

9 , because I prefer odd numbers.
Are we talking total body?
Definitely a 9.
Seriously, in what world are you guys ranking yourselves? Some of you are giving yourselves waaaay too little credit. 2.5? 4? WTH
Solid 6 (at least I hope) :tongue:
7! I think I look good
Original post by spiritandteeth
Probably a 4/ or 5/10 with makeup, 3 without. I think I used to be much better-looking, though, like a 7/10 when slathered in eyeliner. Picture of how I used to look here. I look like this and this now. Trying to learn not to bother about it - to be cliché, the inside is a lot more important and I don't want to spend my life agonising over how I look and not being able to fully enjoy everything it has to offer me.

Change your hairstyle.
Personally I'd say I'm about a 6.5/7 but I know I have a low elf esteem but whenever I've been rated (by people I don't personally know and friends) I'm usually told I'm either an 8/9.5 depending on the person and their type. I get called at and gawked at in the street especially by 13 year olds who normally stare open mouthed :biggrin: If it's any help I'm almost/about 5"3, 34-24-38 inch measurements (bust-waist-hips). Have light green eyes, long dark blonde hair which is tinted a rose gold colour at the moment which is slightly pink at the ends. Tanned/olive skin ( I'm mixed race - Black,Native american, white and Colombian yes I'm a mix I have a very traveled family:biggrin:) have a small nose, kind of big lips, and normal size eyes with thick eyebrows. I think thats enough info...
Being humble to my self? 8/10 - being realistic? 10/10 :smug:
Facially with make-up, about a 6. Without about a 3. My body = 0. Bleurgh.
Reply 428
Before I started smoking so much, drinking alcohol and loads of coffee and used to be in cracking shape, I would say a strong 7 and that's being modest.

Unfortunately, these days i'm just too depressed to go to the gym, although i'm only slightly overweight, my crappy lifestyle is clearly take ng it's toll on my face, esp cheeks seem to have become podgy which doesn't really suit me, so 5-6 fluctuating from day to day.
Honestly I'm probably around a 5, maybe a 6 with make up. That's as objective as I can get. Thing is, I actually really like the way I look and have a healthy impression of myself, but I know that there are many more "feminine" looking women out there which is why I say a fairly average number. :smile:
Reply 430
7/10 :smile:
Original post by Dinaa
7/10 :smile:

You get 3 points for modesty

which takes you to 13 :wink: :colone:
To older women with a teenage boy fetish I am a 10/10.

To all other females about a 5 or a 6
Original post by black_mamba
Honestly I'm probably around a 5, maybe a 6 with make up. That's as objective as I can get. Thing is, I actually really like the way I look and have a healthy impression of myself, but I know that there are many more "feminine" looking women out there which is why I say a fairly average number. :smile:

That's interesting because I thought the question was about how you look, not feminism or masculism. O_o

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd probably give myself an 7/8 out of 10
Infinity and beyond.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Being very generous I would say 2/10 at most. 3 with make up maybe.
Original post by Mary562
2/10

Y so low lol
Original post by TheMadHatteress
Infinity and beyond.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by goobypls

Spoiler

Spoiler

Quick Reply