Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi and thank you for reading my post,

I submitted my application through UCAS two days ago and LSE is my top choice, my subject is International Relations. I would like to know what are my real chances to be considered for the Assessment test and therefore have a chance to get into LSE.

I am currently undertaking a University Foundation Course at EF Oxford, I passed the first term with good results; 75% which is more or less the equivalent of an A. Anyway, I will be taking Social Sciences and IR as modules for the coming terms.

The thing is that my high school certificate is not recognized (Algerian Baccalaureate) even though I had good grades. I also have work experience as a French teacher in Algiers, I think this may help.

Do you think I can make a competitive application and be eventually accepted?

ReputationRep:
    Sounds good to me !! I know this was posted ages ago but I hope you get it, you must be brave moving from Algeria to study here !!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It based on courses which you applied for.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.