Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys!

I just wanted to know how many of you'll will be firming Sheffield and for what degree?

ReputationRep:
    Puddles the Monkey will make your life easier if you let 'em

Applicants threads directory: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2968469

ReputationRep:
    I've got an offer for Sociology (BBB), not going to firm it though because I want to get out of yorkshire ideally. Might put it as my insurance though since it's a bit lower than my other offers so far.

ReputationRep:
    got AAA for Beng Chemical engineering , I'm going to firm it

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer for MEng of chemical and energy engineering with offer of AAA and am now under treatment for sudden illness diagnosed last months and dont know they will be lenient with me if I did not get these grades , any one can advise me to firm it or not ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saifexperts)
    I got an offer for MEng of chemical and energy engineering with offer of AAA and am now under treatment for sudden illness diagnosed last months and dont know they will be lenient with me if I did not get these grades , any one can advise me to firm it or not ?
    Call the university and check with them. They might be able to help you.
    Get well soon!

ReputationRep:
    Yep, ABB for Modern Languages!

ReputationRep:
    AAB for International Relations and Politics!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kcv001)
    Hi guys!

I just wanted to know how many of you'll will be firming Sheffield and for what degree?

Almost certainly taking their unconditional for Law . I'm Malaysian and 16 this year

ReputationRep:
    Offer for Biological Sciences of AAB! Anyone else on this course feel free to message me

ReputationRep:
    Offer for Biomedical Science (AAB or ABB with a B in Extended Project). It is between Sheffield and York for my firm choice, York is higher in the league tables, but Sheffield was just such a lovely place!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by killmekoalabear)
    Offer for Biological Sciences of AAB! Anyone else on this course feel free to message me
    I have an offer for MBiolSci Genetics. But I suppose the first year will be the same for us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beth212xx)
    Offer for Biomedical Science (AAB or ABB with a B in Extended Project). It is between Sheffield and York for my firm choice, York is higher in the league tables, but Sheffield was just such a lovely place!!!!
    That's nice! Sheffield University is the best for student experience though.
    But you should choose whichever suits you best.

ReputationRep:
    Posting in from the Dominican Republic! I got accepted last year to study Philosophy & Hispanic Studies. Very excited to get stuck in

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by killmekoalabear)
    Same here biological sciences AAB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JackAitch)

What are your AS grades like? I'm hoping for ABBB this year, and don't know if I should apply next year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JackAitch)
    Which course have you registered for?

ReputationRep:
    Hispanic Studies ABB c: big up modern languages

ReputationRep:
    Law with spanish law - AAB
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi folks, You might be interested to know that the official University of Sheffield firmers Facebook group is now live. The Firmers Group gives you a chance to find and chat to your future course/house mates, discover all the great stuff you can do at the university and see what life at the University of Sheffield is all about.You can find the group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1529785767305358 - hope to see you there! Georgie, Student Communications Team at the University of Sheffield

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.