Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Reapplying to uni, new ucas account? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I went to uni and dropped out due to depression and took a year out to recover. I want to go back to uni but at a different place so I was wondering, would I need to reapply through ucas all over again? I already have good a-levels (AAB) and was accepted into a good uni before however I would not like to return there.

It's daunting having to rewrite a personal statement and get refs from all my old teachers from years ago! Is there a way I can skip that?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure if you can skip it. But I did this and had to re-apply all over again. You can use the same account for UCAS and SF but you will need references and stuff again. It's a real headache. Perhaps you could just adapt your old personal statement to the new uni instead of writing it again.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.