The Student Room Group

I feel so horrible and crap right now

Okay, I didn't really wanna make this thread because I don't think anyone would read this and I thought it'd be a waste of time but I've forced myself though.

A while back I posted a few threads (here's the main one which links back to the other threads) about how bad my life was and I'm starting to think things are becoming worse again

Between that time and now, my phone was confiscated (and I still is) and a few other things were as well to the extent where I had no Internet access for about 1 month. Obviously that's not the issue though

Right now I just feel so horrible and feel so unwanted right now. I don't think anyone really wants me and I feel so hated. I'm scapegoated for problems at home (usually financial-wise) because I don't clean up after I have showers (when I do though and I'm told to have showers daily because I'm apparently impure)

I feel so hated by everyone and forget at home, even at college. I don't feel like I've got friends, I'm usually doing work and hardly ever talk to anyone because I'm introverted.

I'm not gonna do anything crazy like run from home or anything like that. I just want someone I can speak to (and preferably remain anonymous as well) and someone that can advise me on what to do

NB. I'm currently in a complicated relationship with someone else and I used to speak to him about my problems beforehand however he used to blame me for my problems though so I kinda feel its all my fault not anyone else's. I haven't spoken to him in some time since he hasn't been online or anything.

Thanks for the help and sorry if I didn't explain everything properly
Impure? are you from a strict muslim household by any chance?

Dont know what advice I can give especially as you wish to remain anon, but have you considered talking to a helpline like the samaritans?

Also you post would indicate two problems. Home life and partner.

If your unhappy with your partner and it cant be resolved (or you dont want to resolve it) then end it.

Your home life, you say you dont want to run away. But are you old enough to stand on your own two feet? Talk to a council or a womans aid chairty about accomodation. If your home life is part of the problem and it sounds a huge part of it then you may have to leave.

Your introverted. Doesnt mean you cant talk to people. And if you wont talk to people even to just get to know them your going to be a bit stuck.
Reply 2
Original post by silverbolt
Impure? are you from a strict muslim household by any chance?

Yep, quite strict

Dont know what advice I can give especially as you wish to remain anon, but have you considered talking to a helpline like the samaritans?

Also you post would indicate two problems. Home life and partner.

If your unhappy with your partner and it cant be resolved (or you dont want to resolve it) then end it.

I just added that in case for more information about the background of the situation. He used to blame me, that's it and I don't want to end it because he's almost like my emotional support at times

Your home life, you say you dont want to run away. But are you old enough to stand on your own two feet? Talk to a council or a womans aid chairty about accomodation. If your home life is part of the problem and it sounds a huge part of it then you may have to leave.

Your introverted. Doesnt mean you cant talk to people. And if you wont talk to people even to just get to know them your going to be a bit stuck.

16 at sixth from (moved from another school to here but I know a few people from primary but we're not close friends though)

I do talk to people but I don't feel like I genuinely got any friends though.
Reply 3
BUMP
Reply 4
Things will get better, I can't say when or how, and no one else here can offer you much either. Just stay strong and see it through.
Original post by Anonymous
BUMP

what you want to try and do is block out all the **** thats going on and just concentrate on your studies
Okay, I didn't really wanna make this thread because I don't think anyone would read this and I thought it'd be a waste of time but I've forced myself though.

I've read it and it isn't a waste of time, because it's served your purpose.

A while back I posted a few threads (here's the main one which links back to the other threads) about how bad my life was and I'm starting to think things are becoming worse again

Sorry, but I haven't read the context.

Between that time and now, my phone was confiscated (and I still is) and a few other things were as well to the extent where I had no Internet access for about 1 month. Obviously that's not the issue though

Right now I just feel so horrible and feel so unwanted right now. I don't think anyone really wants me and I feel so hated. I'm scapegoated for problems at home (usually financial-wise) because I don't clean up after I have showers (when I do though and I'm told to have showers daily because I'm apparently impure)

If you feel horrible, become slightly egotistical for a while, to regain that self-confidence and esteem. In your head, point out flaws in other people, to make you feel better, but know when to stop.

Find out what you are wanting out of life, then desire to be there. Leave a legacy.

"In order for you to insult me, I would first have to value your opinion." That's my favourite quote at the moment, and it has a good meaning, so remember it. Ignore whoever's calling you impure, be it your parents, siblings or friends.

I feel so hated by everyone and forget at home, even at college. I don't feel like I've got friends, I'm usually doing work and hardly ever talk to anyone because I'm introverted.

I'm introverted too, and I can talk to someone if they are by themself, but it's infinitely harder when there's a group of people. Find those similar in personality as you.

I'm not gonna do anything crazy like run from home or anything like that. I just want someone I can speak to (and preferably remain anonymous as well) and someone that can advise me on what to do

Few...

NB. I'm currently in a complicated relationship with someone else and I used to speak to him about my problems beforehand however he used to blame me for my problems though so I kinda feel its all my fault not anyone else's. I haven't spoken to him in some time since he hasn't been online or anything.

''
always here to lend an ear, you got a friend in me :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by goingforgold777
always here to lend an ear, you got a friend in me :smile:

Thanks but I don't wanna reveal myself on TSR though.

Everything seem so complicated right now
I get that, never be ashamed of who you are. You don't have to reveal yourself, i would never ask you to do that, but know someone cares and is here if you need them. Your identity makes no difference to me :smile: Things will improve, give it time and hang in there x
I get that, never be ashamed of who you are. You don't have to reveal yourself, i would never ask you to do that, but know someone cares and is here if you need them. Your identity makes no difference to me :smile: Things will improve, give it time and hang in there x

:hugs:

Thanks so much :smile:
:five: anytime :smile: hope you feel better soon!
:five: anytime :smile: hope you feel better soon!

Feeling a bit better after talking to someone :smile:
Yeah same here

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
If you want to talk to someone over the phone but stay anonymous you should try a helpline like the samaritans. They are all genuinely lovely people and saying things out loud kind of helps put things straight in your head, if you know what i mean. i wouldn't be alive today without them.
Things get better, they really do, stay strong :hugs:

you can message me if you would like any advice :smile:
Thank you to everyone who posted here and understood what's happening.

To be completely honest, I feel better but I'm still kinda upset about other stuff though but all is better though

:hugs: You don't know how much it means to me :smile:
Original post by Illegal Algebra
Yeah same here

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs:
glad to hear it :bumps:always here :smile:
I give you this coupon for a free hug, if you ever see me irl give me this coupon & I'll give you a hug. :grouphugs:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending