Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I am curious to know who many days a week i will have to attend uni

I have a offer for Nottingham trent and i will be studying Politics and History

ReputationRep:
    It depends, but you should count on at least 3 days a week in class. some courses have more independent study, and also tutorials might not be scheduled on the same days as lectures.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Jamesh300)
    Hi

Hi,

This will be down to your individual uni, but generally 4 out of 5 days - varied based on your timetabling.

I've asked for this to be put in Nott Trent uni forum so that they might be able to better advise you.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    Hi

Hey,

It depends. Every university is different and of course it depends on your timetable etc.

I for example only need to go into uni 3 days a week

ReputationRep:
    Depends,as an idea a guy I know doing just Politics at Sheffield has 2 days per week, although he's final year.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi

Hi Jamesh300,

Congrats on your offer! University timetables are usually flexible. However it will usually depend on your chosen modules. I am currently studying a BA Business( placement) here at NTU and in my first year I only went in three days a week.

Cheers,
    Erica

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.