Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm after some advice on the course, If there is anyone that is currently studying this programme that feels they could offer any help please feel free to PM me

thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deeko1987)
    I'm after some advice on the course, If there is anyone that is currently studying this programme that feels they could offer any help please feel free to PM me

thanks
    What do you want to know about the course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by khanpatel321)
    What do you want to know about the course?
    I would like to know,if it very hard to study on this course in UoM? I got conditional offer from it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niko25)
    I would like to know,if it very hard to study on this course in UoM? I got conditional offer from it
    What was ur cond offer? And what did you get at AS ?

ReputationRep:
    http://university.which.co.uk/search...utf8=%E2%9C%93

Just under half of applicants get an offer, so it is competitive, but if you've got the grades I'd definitely encourage you to apply.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Origami Bullets)
    http://university.which.co.uk/search...utf8=%E2%9C%93

Just under half of applicants get an offer, so it is competitive, but if you've got the grades I'd definitely encourage you to apply.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    But i comply with all requirements that they offer me and i am waiting transcript,it does not guarantee that I'll get unconditional offer?

ReputationRep:
    But i comply with all requirements that they offer me and i am waiting transcript,it does not guarantee that I'll get unconditional offer?
    I really need to stop replying to posts when I've only just woken up :facepalm:

Sorry - as you already have a conditional offer, then if you meet all the conditions you're guaranteed to get in.

It will be a challenging course, but if it wasn't challenging it wouldn't be worth doing. There will, of course, be support from the academic staff to achieve well - it's really all down to you after that.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 28, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.