Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi there,

    I am leaving University so I will be leaving my Wilmslow Park apartment and I'm looking for someone who is interested in taking over.

    It is a standard plus apartment and is in a great location. Walking distance to the University.

    Please contact me if you are interested: 07815494904
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.