Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

A2 Edexcel Unit 3 A World Divided: Superpower Relations 1944-90 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello fellow historians - this is for those who are sitting the Superpower Relations paper. I couldn't find an appropriate thread so why not just make one!

I'm self teaching the A2 and I've just completed the coursework, thank god!

Do we have to know the different schools of thoughts in depth in regards to whose fault was the cold war and what did, for example, Stalin's personality had to do with the commencement of the Cold War?

Also, how good are you all with source analyzing? Is it the normal origin, purpose, what the source conveys and own knowledge for you?

:smokin:

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I am teaching myself a2 History too. I am also sitting the superpower relations paper I found a really good website for revision notes it is actually amazing.

Here is the link:

http://www.studyhistory.co.uk/

Also I can help anyone with source analyzing if you need?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soso96)
    Hello,

I am teaching myself a2 History too. I am also sitting the superpower relations paper I found a really good website for revision notes it is actually amazing.

Here is the link:

http://www.studyhistory.co.uk/

Also I can help anyone with source analyzing if you need?
    Will you be focusing on both controversies or just 1? I'm focusing more on the end than the beginning. Also, with the sources question, what would a typical essay structure look like?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 22, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.