Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys

Could anyone tell me when you can apply for halls for 2015 please? (Bournemouth Uni)

Ready to accept my offer as soon as accommodation is available to book.

I want to stay in Dorchester house - opinions on this decision?

Cheers
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Jonnywjones)
    Hey guys

Could anyone tell me when you can apply for halls for 2015 please? (Bournemouth Uni)

Ready to accept my offer as soon as accommodation is available to book.

I want to stay in Dorchester house - opinions on this decision?

Cheers
    Hi Jonnywjones,

Congratulations on getting an offer! There are two stages to completing the online accommodation application. We'll send you an email letting you know when you can complete each stage, but this won't be until you've accepted an offer I'm afraid!

If you pop over to our Facebook page, you can keep an eye out for updates.

Some of our Student Ambassadors live in Dorchester House, so hopefully they'll let you know what they think of it.

Have a great weekend,
    Katie

ReputationRep:
    Dorchester House looks great - it's the newest about all of BU's accommodation, so that is definitely a plus!
    I've heard great things about Purbeck House, that is the main one I'm going to apply for. There is about four in the same area though, research it a little and you can see.

x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xohayley)
    Dorchester House looks great - it's the newest about all of BU's accommodation, so that is definitely a plus!
    I've heard great things about Purbeck House, that is the main one I'm going to apply for. There is about four in the same area though, research it a little and you can see.

x
    Thanks for the reply - I just recieved an offer from Surrey university which came as a massive surprise and I will be accepting!

Bournemouth looks like so much fun but the course at Surrey is exactly what I want to do.

Jonny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xohayley)

x
    Dorchester is the best.. It might be the most expensive but it is the nicest of them all.
    Purbeck is interesting.. if you get the right block, you'll be fine.. but some of it is quite run down apparently. I'm in Dorchester currently and would highly recommend it.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.